CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Blog Tag?? Okay I can handle this....

4 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Ending my first year at CEU!
2. Dating Jared.
3. Thinking about moving to Provo/Orem.
4. Working at Discovery -- Yikes that is a bad thought!

4 things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. Let's see...We were living in Springville.
2. Aubrey was just born and Tayler was a year old.
3. I was Doing daycare.
4. Thinking about moving to Price....big mistake!

4 things I did yesterday:
1. Worked on the house with Jared, Dusting and Larry (Dustin's dad).
2. Played with Tayler and Aubrey.
3. Talked on the phone to Joslin - by the way call me!!
4. Went to Rock Springs.

4 shows that I like:
1. American Idol
2. Deal or No Deal
3. The Price is Right
4. Montel Williams


My 4 Biggest Joys of the moment:
1. Tayler and Aubrey sleeping. (when they are asleep).
2. Tayler and Aubrey playing and laughing (without fighting).
3. Buying a House!!
4. Seeing Jared work on the house :)

4 things that you might not know about me:
1. This one is hard --- We are buying a house.
2. I didn't get into the Nursing Program for next year.
3. I have a twin brother :) This is one that not many people know!
4. I hate sea food.

Tag you're it! - Maxi - although your computer is down and you haven't updated your blog in forever..... I'll call you!

0 comments: