CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Hogal Zoo!

Sorry for being a blogger slacker! Since starting school I feel like I am going non-stop. Any spare time I am catching up on house work, which most of my day is filled with homework. This last week I have been in clinical and I really want to take all the residents in the nursing home home with me. We will be back in clinical in 3 weeks so the next two weeks will be a little less hectic.

So last weekend we went to the zoo, it was fun! Tayler and Aubery loved it but was mad because they didn't get to see Lions. Here are a few pictures from when we went.


The CUTEST kids ever!

Thank goodness for maps or we would be lost!

1 comments:

Joslin @ Just Batty said...

I agree! The cutest kids EVER!