CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 6, 2009

It's been a While!

This is what is new with Tayler!

He is so handsome


I thought I lost all of Tayler's birthday pictures but found them in the recycle bin on the computer, Luck! I am so glad that I didn't loose them. Thanks for the help Joslin, you are a life saver :) We had 14 kids show up at his party and the house was crazy.

Our summer project is building a new deck, well at least the beginning of the summer project! I think we are going to have lots of little helpers.


Sorry it has been so long since I have updated anything but nothing to exciting has been going on. Just keeping busy with school!

1 comments:

The Christman's said...

Glad to find you guy's on here. We need to get together sometime. Hopefully the weather warms up soon!