CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Vancouver!

Seeing the Olymic tourch was Amazing, It is so pretty! Jared and I went into Vancouver yesterday (Saturday) and it was one of the busiest days of the Olympics. There was so many people that we couldn't do everything that we wanted to do because the lines and wait was hours. The light rail (which is the way to travel here) was so packed, we felt like sardines in a can! So far our trip is loads of fun, we will deffinately be back. I will have lots more updates and pictures when I get back home. This is a picture that I took with my phone, all the other pictures will have to wait to be downloaded on the computer.

1 comments:

The Christman's said...

So fun for you guy's! I'd love to go there someday.
I haven't seen you around town forever! We need to get together sometime.