CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 28, 2010

Flash back!

I know I have been the biggest blogger slacker ever..... I can honestly say that it is facebook's fault! I have decided that I need to spend more time blogging than facebooking. Here are some of my favorite pictures that we have scanned so I wanted to share them with you.
Aubrey is so adorable!This picture reminds me on my dad because his tongue is hanging out his mouth!This was at Joslin and Mike's wedding, Tayler was dazzled by Joslin in her pretty wedding dress and didn't want to leave her side the whole day! I think that most of their pictures has him in it or close by!
This is my little cookie monster!
This one is cute of the kids at sea world!
This is probably the only family picture that we have with all of us in it.

Love this picture!

1 comments:

Joslin @ Just Batty said...

We need to plan another vacation... soon! (you should remind Tayler about my wedding and that he used to love me!)