CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Day at Our House!


I promise we did a lot better this year than what we have done in the past 3 years!
This Christmas was just right.

Aubrey and Maycie got a bunch of kitchen toys, a sink, and a refrigerator.
They now have a better refrigerator better than I do, only if theirs really worked!
They also got new bikes for the summer!

Jade was sooo funny because she was told that she wasn't going to get a cell phone untill she was in high school, I thought I would have said she was grounded till high school! It was the only way to give her a big surprise for christmas. Alls she could say was REALLY.....REALLY....No your just kidding....REALLY, in this high squeaky voice filled with excitement! I almost cried hahaha.
Tayler got a new bike, a i pod, and a really cool camo set up from Gentry. He also got a couple of video games for the playstation and Wii.

All in All we had a wounderful Christmas this year.
I am truly greatful for my family and for the time that we get to spend together.

I am glad that we were able to have Gentry home with us through Christmas and cant wait for her to be closer to home.

0 comments: