CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ice Skating!

Okay so I have one more set of pictures to be updated.

Today we went ice skating with some friends of ours.
They have four kids and are so much fun to hang out with.
We had a grest time at the rec-center then went to dinner.
Our table had 9 kids and 4 adults....
Yikes, what were we thinking!
They actually did really well but to be honest I was scared.

This was Jared's first time on ice skates.
He actually did pretty well only because he didn't fall.
Ice skating is definatly not his sport.
Aubrey and Tenny having fun.

Jade and Andy being dorks as uaual.
I finally took a picture of myself just so everyone could see that I was actually there!

Bryce and Maycie.
Brickson is a natural at ice skating.
Tayler and maycie spent a lot of time on the ground.

This is Janessa, she is 3 and wanted to do it all by herself!

And finally this is Tayler's Jocyln!

0 comments: