CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I MADE IT!!

I made it into the Nursing Program at Western Wyoming Community College!! Classes start August 25th and in 2 years I will be a RN! When I say it this way it sounds a lot easier then it's going to be. I have a lot of work ahead of me but it will be worth it when I am done. Ever since finishing school as a Medical Assistant I have wanted to go further in the medical field and now I am finally getting my chance. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Joslin @ Just Batty said...

Good Luck! Don't forget our celebration party! Oh, and my program is three years, so we'll have to meet in the middle for our celebration or you'll have to wait awhile for it.

Jensen said...

Our celebration is going to be one well deserved! I can wait for you to be done, this way it gives me time to start working and have money to go with! Lots to look forward to!!

Ashley said...

YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you! Congrats. You'll be great at that!