CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What a Crazy Week!

I just have to say that moving is not fun at all!! We moved everything from our apartment to the garage. We have all the major things such as beds, the computer, dishes, cloths and our 50' flat screen TV :) up and running but I still have so much to go through. We spent the last week cleaning and doing a lot of painting which by the way was a lot more work then I had ever expected. I am so glad that my mom, Deena and Ivan was able to help us out because we would have never got done by Thursday (we started Saturday and the plan was to be done by Monday -- yah right) Thank You so much for the help! Right now I don't ever want to see a paint can again, well until we are ready to paint the living room, which will be this winter (hopefully) and the pain of the 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and the kitchen is gone, Joslin I hope you will be ready!! I am going to post pictures of the bedrooms but I have to get trim up in Aubrey's room first. Then to make things even crazier we are going to Yellowstone for the 4th!! I am so excited to go because I have never been but I don't want to leave my house. It will be good because I am exhausted and I plan on doing a lot of relaxing and sight seeing and the house will still be here when we get back...right! I will post some pictures when we get back. I hope everyone has a good 4th of July!

0 comments: