CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Leave Your Memory Here!

1. As you comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
I thought this looked fun!

2 comments:

Joslin @ Just Batty said...

Oh so many...

I remember giving you a hard time on the phone when you and Jared first started dating... that was funny (who knew I could love a cheerleader!)

I remember you letting me drive your car before I was 16!

I remember the lamaze class as well and was totally freaked out by the epidural needle (which didn't stop me when it came time to use it!)

I remember being your ginny pig while you were in nursing school.

So many... I just wish we were closer so we could make more!

Ashley said...

I can't remember the event, but I remember that You, Joslin and I were in the nursery with your kids because we didn't want to be part of the crowd. I want to say that we were at Aaron's farewell in birdseye... but I could be wrong. I think we were ditching sunday school! :) We had so much fun talking that day!! I miss seeing you guys!